Friday, January 30, 2009

28 Days until my 30th birthday

28 most played songs in my iTunes

Womanizer - Britney Spears
In Color - Jamey Johnson
Take a Bow - Rihanna
Say - John Mayer
When I Grow Up - The Pussycat Dolls
Circus - Britney Spears
Kiss My Country A*s - Rhett Akins
Let It Roll - Group 1 Crew
Everybody's Gotta Song to Sing - Group 1 Crew
I Kissed a Girl - Katy Perry
Get Silly - V.I.C.
Kill the Lights - Britney Spears
How I Could Just Kill a Man - Charlotte Sometimes
Holler Back - The Lost Trailers
Buttons - The Pussycat Dolls (feat. Snoop Dogg)
Out from Under - Britney Spears
Purple Pills - D12
Goodbye Earl - Dixie Chicks
Mercy - Duffy
High Cost of Living - Jamey Johnson
The Door Is Always Open - Jamey Johnson
The Last Cowboy - Jamey Johnson
Stars In Alabama - Jamey Johnson
One In Every Crowd - Montgomery Gentry
Pocketful of Sunshine - Natasha Bedingfield
Unusual You - Britney Spears
Phonography - Britney Spears
Mowin' Down the Roses - Jamey Johnson

note: this post should have been posted one day earlier. :)

0 comments: