Thursday, June 26, 2008

Today I feel... INSPIRED!

Tonight I went to scrapbook class at April's (www.aprilstamps.blogspot.com).
I very rarely put pictures on scrapbook pages. I am more a collector. I have been taking this class for almost three years now. It is once a month and we make 3 2-page spreads. Now let's do the math... that's 108 2-page spreads. Let's not count the all day things where you make like 20 pages. You don't put pictures on at class, you just do all the stamping, cutting & gluing so that you can add your photos later. So, needless to safe I have a TON of scrapbook pages with no pictures. I was working on the following page and when I stamped the sentiment "You make me life a beautiful thing" I IMMEDIATELY thought of the picture of me & Hallie from my wedding. She is truly a beautiful little girl. Her beauty radiates from within. SOOO... I stamped and wrote the headline "true beauty comes from within..." After I got home and showed Mom the pages, I pulled out my wedding albums and Mom asked me what I was doing. I told her I was getting the picture of Hallie. She was SHOCKED and said "You are actually going to put pictures on a page" and I laughed. I picked out these photos, went to the living room and started cropping. 10 minutes later... this is what I came up with!

THANK YOU, APRIL! For making me feel INSPIRED!

2 comments:

heartlandfamily said...

I LOVE it! It looks awesome! I'm so glad to have inspired you AND I'm glad you now have pictures on 2whole layouts out of the hundreds you must have :) I'm so glad you come to the classes. I like it when I actually get a chance to talk to you (unlike tonight)!!!

Ms. Elli said...

I can't believe that I made it onto a layout!! Wow!! And, another WOW! for actually getting pictures on a layout. I so know how you feel. And your wedding was, in fact, a beautiful celebration!