IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
So, here's how it works:
1.Open your iTunes
2.Put it on shuffle/Random
4.For every question, type the song that's playing
5.When you go to a new question, press the next button
Opening Credits:"The Door is Always Open" Jamey Johnson
Waking Up:"#1 Stunna" Big Tymers
First Day At School:"Never Got Off The Ground" Alison Kraus
Falling In Love:"Love Gets Me Everytime" Shania Twain
Breaking Up:"Mud on the Tires" Brad Paisley
Prom:"Just Lose It" Eminem
Life's OK:"Homewrecker" Gretchen Wilson
Mental Breakdown:"Deez Hollywood Nights" Snoop Dogg
Driving:"That's My House" Toby Keith
Flashback:"Shoop" Salt N Pepa
Getting Back Together:"Don't Stop the Music" Rihanna
Wedding:"Cool" Snoop Dogg
Birth of Child:"Whatever You Do. Don't!" Shania Twain
Final Battle:"Islands in the Stream" Dolly Parton & Kenny Rogers
Death Scene:"That Summer" Garth Brooks
Funeral song:"If" Nelly
Dance Sequence:"Rainbow Man" Jeff Bates
End Credits:"Now I've Seen It All" Travis Tritt
Saturday, August 23, 2008
IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
Posted by Sam at 10:14 PM
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:45
2. Diamonds or pearls? depends
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Dark Knight
4. What is your favorite TV show? Numbers
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? oatmeal
6. What is your middle name? Samantha
7. What food do you dislike? pickled ockra
8. What is on your ipod at the moment? randomness
9. What kind of car do you drive? Toyota Matrix
10. Favorite sandwich? honey roasted peanut butter and grape jelly on white bread
11. What characteristic do you despise? hypocrit
12.Favorite item of clothing? silky panties
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Jackson, WY to see Duck and hopefully going camping in the Great Tetons or Yellowstone
14. Favorite brand of clothing? cheap
15. Where would you retire? ask me again in 20 years
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? 26th it was my Golden Birthday
17. Favorite sport to watch? Olympics
18. Farthermost places you are sending this? Blogville, USA
19.Person you expect to send it back first? hmmm...
20.When is your birthday? February 26
22.What is your shoe size?9 1/2 wide
23.Pets? 1 dog, 2 hermit crabs
24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? my first order from the new SU! catty will be here on Thursday!!!
25. What did you want to be when you were little? a lawyer
26. How are you today? sleepy
27. What is your favorite candy? reese's peanut butter cups
28. What is your favorite flower? red rose
29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Thursday
30. What is your full name? M. Samantha Robertson
31. What are you listening to right now? Boomerang (I call it Booma-crap)
32. What was the last thing you ate? Fiber One bar
33. Do you wish on stars? not in a very long tim
34. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? wild strawberry
35 How is the weather right now? yucky
36 Favorite Restaurants? Dave & Busters
37. Favorite soft drink: Diet Coke
39. Real hair color? red
40. What was your favorite toy as a child? TJ my cabbage patch kid, Until a few years ago, I slept with her every night now she sits on my nightstand.
41. Summer or winter? Fall
42. Hugs or kisses? depends on who they are from but usually hugs
43. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate
44. Coffee or tea? tea
45. Do you want your friends to email you back? sure, why not - even if I am posting this to my blog
46. When was the last time you cried? yesterday
47. What is under your bed? a bunch of junk
48. What did you do last night? organized my ink pads
49. What are you afraid of? the dark
50. Salty or sweet? sweet
51. How many keys on your key ring? a bunch
52. How many years at your current job? 5 years at the end of September
53. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
54. How many towns have you lived? 4
55. Do you make friends easily? usually not, I can be hard to understand when you first meet me but I wish everyone would know that I am genuinly a nice person and usually only want the best for those around me.
Posted by Sam at 10:02 PM
I am very sad to report that we lost one of our crabby babies today. Dr. Evil - the oldest of our three hermit crabs molted on Sunday afternoon and passed away today. Wade is pretty sad but we are going to have a little crabby funeral tomorrow (when it isn't raining) and then go to the mall to pick out a new one.
Posted by Sam at 9:58 PM
Friday, August 15, 2008
I'm nothing but a big goofball. I'm quite playful and fun! I'm widely known for my zany personality and my vivacious attitude. To say that I stand out in a crowd would be a definite understatement. Remember that I can be overwhelming at times and that people appreciate me best in small doses.
Posted by Sam at 8:09 PM
Saturday, August 9, 2008
Ok... so Mom & I are over at Dara & Rhonda's stamping and the subject of my blog comes up. Dara says so sweetly... "with the background on your blog, your pictures are kinda hard to see." and then of course Mom chimes in "I have been meaning to tell you that" SOOOO... thanks for letting me know that I needed a new background. I mean, if you can't see my pictures then what is the point of having them there. I can give up a cool blog template for the usability and view-ability of my 3 loyal readers... anyways... hope ya'll like the new template. :)
Posted by Sam at 4:08 PM
Thursday, August 7, 2008
new SU! cattys
cards in the mail
warmed by the sun tiny tomatoes fresh off the vine
I picked these off the vine when I got home yesterday. Mom is winning the great Tomato Race of 2008. So I normally get to pick at least one a week. These are truly one of my FAVORITE things and a wonderful amazing guilty pleasure.
Posted by Sam at 9:32 PM
scan of the card
Photo of the card that shows the glitter better.
Supplies used: All Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.
Cardstock: Basic Black, Rose Red, Only Orange, Green Galore
Ink: Basic Black
Punches: Large Star & Small Star
Misc: Chunky Black Glitter, Sticky Strip, Black Brad, Orange & Green Ribbon
Other products: random paper piercing template (I think by Bazzel)
Ok... what do ya'll think?
Posted by Sam at 9:08 PM
Sunday, August 3, 2008
Posted by Sam at 12:24 AM
Mom & I were eating dinner at Jason's Deli tonight. This girl walks up to me and asked if my name was Sam. I looked at her questioningly and said "yes". She said, "I am Heather Gilbert." I was SHOCKED. I did not recognize her AT ALL. It was so awesome to get to see her. We were BEST FRIENDS in middle school.
She is living in Arlington with her husband who is a firefighter in Fort Worth. Here are a couple of pictures of us from way back then. The first two pictures were taken in front of our duplex in 1989. I don't want to hear any comments about my lack of fashion sense. I hadn't become my fabulous self at this point in my life. :)
The thing I remember most about our friendship is that we both LOVED New Kids on the Block and Donnie was our favorite. We went to a concert together in 1990. Here is a picture of us being to super cool and having a RAD time at the concert.
Ok, so we LOVED NKOTB. We both collected the trading cards and both of our sets were almost complete. We were each only missing ONE card. The card was #10. Every package we would open we would look for a #10. I was going over to her house for something, I think it was an end of the year party for 5th grade at Dixie but I didn't go to Dixie but since it was at Heather's house I was invited anyways. I started 5th grade at Dixie but moved to Chapel Hill in the middle of the school year. ANYWAYS. We got to Heather's house and I was opening a new package of trading cards and there it was #10. I couldn't believe it. I was so excited. I jumped out of the car screaming at Heather. I couldn't believe I had found the card before she did. It was a picture of NKOTB in tuxedos. I can't believe that I actually remember that. I know Heather got a #10 very soon after I did. I think it was later that night, actually.
Whenever I would go stay the night we would hang out at her dad's office. She had the coolest stuff. I loved going over there because she had a real arcade game that you didn't have to put quarters in to play. I vaguely remember so sort of pillow fold-y thing that was really awesome too but that was a long time ago.
I am not really sure why we stopped being friends. I think after I moved we just kind of drifted apart. If I had to guess, we were in completely different cliques when we were in high school. I am guessing she was a socialite at Lee and we all know I was a band geek at Chapel Hill. Oh well... at least we found each other again and who knows where this friendship might lead...
Posted by Sam at 12:05 AM