Available? For what? To date? NO. To Stamp? YES
Birthday? February 26, 1979
Cell phone? ATT - Sliver
Drink u had last? Diet RC with ice and a bendy straw
Easiest person to talk to? Usually, Mom
Favorite Color(s)? Red & pink
Gummy bears or worms? Worms
Hometown? Tyler, TX
Ice Cream: Bunny Tracks
Just something you always say on IM? :)
Kissed someone today? Yes, my husband
Limeaid or lemonade? Lemonade (with cherries)
Money or Love? Why can’t I have both?
Number of Siblings: Halves: Charley, Debbie, Janie & John Michael - Steps: Garrick & Lisa - In-Laws: Kathy & David
One wish? To be the kind of person I really want to be
Poop today? yep
Quiet? When I am sleeping
Reason you smile? Life really isn’t that bad
Song you last heard: something on a blog byIngrid something or another
Time you woke up today? 7 am
U like someone right now? Yes
Vegetables? Lima beans
Worst Habit? Biting my nails
X-cited about something? YES, I can’t wait to see more pictures of SU! Convention
Yellow a good color? For the sun
Zodiac sign? Pisces
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Available? For what? To date? NO. To Stamp? YES
Posted by Sam at 9:07 PM
Mimi Trivia - July 27, 2008
Players: James, Ashley, Aunt Sam, Charley (Daddy), Papaw, Kathy (Mommy)
Creators: Becky, Mimi
1. What is Mimi’s favorite color? yellow
James - blue
Ashley - yellow
2. Who is Mimi’s favorite character in the 100 Acre Woods? Eeyore
James - eeyore
3. What is the farthest place Mimi has ever been? Paris, France
Aunt Sam - Paris, France
4. What is Mimi’s favorite hobby? scrapbooking
Aunt Sam - scrapbooking
5. Mimi has not only seen Disney in the movies, she has also seen it somewhere else? hint: very cold Disney on Ice
Charley - Disney on Ice
6. Mimi likes to go to _______ to do another one of her hobbies. What is her other hobby? Disney - pin trading
James - her work
Ashley - JCPenney cause she likes to shop
Charley - Disney to trade pins
7. Whar is Mimi’s favorite daytime TV show? Days of Our Lives
Aunt Sam - Days of Our Lives - she has been watching it since Charley was a baby
8. What is Mimi’s favorite nighttime TV show? Numbers
Papaw - Numbers
9. Mimi has many grandchildren, name them in alphabetical order and say their name backwards. yelhsa, ykceb, annairb, yvad, semaj, alyk, yelsew
Noone got this one right - we were all super confused!!!
10. What is her favorite salad at holidays? green mayonaise
Kathy - Mayonnaise
Question created by Charley:
What is the item God created right after Mimi was born? DIRT
Posted by Sam at 7:44 PM
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
So... it really is gettin' hot in herre... (imagine that Nelly is rapping in the background)
Posted by Sam at 7:27 PM
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Posted by Sam at 10:45 PM
Friday, July 11, 2008
Got this in an email from a friend of mine and instead of forwarding it I thought it would make a great post! Have a GREAT weekend!
1. Take a 10-30 minute walk every day. And while you walk, smile. It is the ultimate anti-depressant.
2. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day. Buy a lock if you have to.
3. When you wake up in the morning complete the following statement, 'My purpose is to __________ today. I am thankful for______________'
4. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
5. Drink green tea and plenty of water. Eat blueberries, wild Alaskan salmon, broccoli , almonds & walnuts.
6. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
7. Don't waste your precious energy on gossip, energy vampires, issues of the past, negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
8. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a college kid with a maxed out charge card.
9. Life isn't fair, but it's still good.
10. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
11. Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
12. You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
13. Make peace with your past so it won't spoil the present.
14. Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
15. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
16. Frame every so-called disaster with these words: 'In five years, will this matter?'
17. Forgive everyone for everything.
18. What other people think of you is none of your business.
19. GOD heals everything.
20. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
21. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch!!!
22. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
23. Each night before you go to bed complete the following statements: I am thankful for __________.
Today I accomplished _________.
24. Remember that you are too blessed to be stressed.
Posted by Sam at 9:13 PM
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
How often do you hold back from saying what you are thinking? EVERYDAY
Have you ever kissed someone who's name starts with a J? Yep
Do you have an older brother? yes
Do you think you will be in a relationship 3 months from now? I sure do hope so!
Have you made a mistake this past week? what kind of mistake?
Who was the last person you talked to last night before bed?my husband
What's the longest you've ever talked on the phone? 13.5 hours
Who knows you better than you know yourself? God
Who was the last girl you talked to? Mom
Who was the last person you talked to in person? Mom
Recently done anything you regret? not recently
Who's Myspace password Do You Have? Wade's (because I set up his account)
What does the last text message in your inbox say? "cpalmer74: 82hrs on pokemon for the ds. lord save me. no, i have not caught them all."
Who have you texted in the last 24 hours? Wade, Mom & Twitter
Are you single or taken right now? happily marries
Whats the closest thing to you thats liquid? soda
Something you're happy about?I am in LOVE with my new laptop
What did you do friday night?saw a fireworks show with Wade, Mom & George
What are you doing tonight?Having breakfast for dinner and then watching a movie with my husband
Where are you right now? Mom's scrapbook room
Who else is in the room with you?Mom just walked into the kitchen to cook dinner
In winter, would you rather wear jackets or hoodies? hoodies
Do you wish you were somewhere else right now? yes, I wish I was on vacation
How long can you go without your mobile phone? a few minutes
lWho was the last person that called you babe/baby?my husband
Have you ever kissed anyone whose name started with a D? no
What time did you go to sleep last night?11:30
What/who woke you up today?alarm on my phone
Are you excited for the future? sure... the future is all we really have
When was the last time someone yelled at you? Saturday night
Things you did today? went to work
Last time you showered? last night
Do you own a polo shirt? yes
Are you excited for winter? I am excited about it not being so hot
How old do you look? 29
Where are your siblings? I am guessing at home with their families
What are you going to do after this? help Mom with dinner
What was the last thing you drank? Diet RC
Where's your cell phone? in my lap
What is the last thing you thought about? where my cell phone was
lDo u have unlimited texting? yes
Are you easily confused? depends
Are you wearing jeans right now? yes
What is the wallpaper on your phone? My favorite picture of Wade & I
How many 20 dollar bills do you have with you right now? 0
Do you think too much or too little? just the right amoutn
Do you dance in the car? YES
Where did you get the shirt you're wearing? Lane Bryant
Can you live without the computer?NO
When was the last time you got flowers? Valentine's Day
Do you believe in anniversaries? yes
Do you have a tattoo? no
Are there things you can't live without? yes
What was your first thought when you looked in the mirror this morning? I guess that will just have to do
Have you memorized your social security number? yes
How many texts did you receive today? over 100, I have had to clean out my inbox twice
Posted by Sam at 8:03 PM
Monday, July 7, 2008
Posted by Sam at 10:51 PM
Posted by Sam at 10:11 PM
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Today was weird. Most of my days aren't normal, but today was unusually strange. I didn't take my lunch to work today because I was going to go to Best Buy and then pick something up. Well, Donna asked if we were going anywhere for lunch so I said we could ask around and see if anyone wanted to go. I asked around and the normal lunch crew wanted to go. Martha & Joe had planned to go to El Chico because they had a coupon so we all decided we would tag along. So... a pea lunch is created. Normally we plan lunches days in advance so it was weird that none of us brought our lunch. I had to be Tom this morning but right as we were getting ready to leave Tom shows up from jury duty. I was super excited so he finished up the PDFs. It is now time for lunch. Martha, Joe, Donna and I all ride in the Peamobile because Ashley and Jennifer are going to stop and pick up the other Ashley. We get to El Chico and they aren't busy so we get a table really quick (which is weird with a group of 7). Then the fun begins. We had the SLOWEST waitress know to man. She was slow taking the drink order, slow getting our drinks, slow taking our order... then we sit there... no chips and empty drinks for 45 minutes... we FINALLY get our food. I ordered fajitas but had no tortillas and that took another year to get. So we all eat... ask for our checks... 10 minutes later we get our check but she didn't split it... 10 minutes later she brings our checks and we give her cards and cash... 10 minutes later a random guy brings our table some cash but it was change for the wrong tickets... after we ask for the manager we get our cards back. Almost everyone of the tickets were wrong. So at 1 pm we leave El Chico - we got there at 11:35. Donna, Joe, Martha & I walk into the office building with the door propped open. THE POWER IS OUT. it is dark and spooky and scary. The power is out so we can't clock in. Ashley & I get to our desk and realize we aren't on the back-up so we have no computers. The power went out at 12:40. So everyone is sitting around trying to figure out things to do. At around 2:15 a lady came around saying that our CEO was sending us home if we didn't have a computer to work on. At 2:20 the power came back on. I was glad I didn't go home. I went to Tom's desk to get to work on the PDFs and at 2:22 Tom shows up. He was dismissed from jury duty. I decided to go out to the Celebrate Cooking photo shoot and it was a complete bore. It was kinda like you just sit around and wait. I watched two super simple shots and then it was going to be another hour before the next shot was going to be ready so I went back to the office. It is really sad when a photo shoot is so boring that you would rather be at the office. I read the recent issue of Communication Arts and then it was time to go home... I have played around on Facebook and iTunes and now it is time for dinner... wonder what other weird things are going to happen...
Posted by Sam at 6:52 PM