Tuesday, July 8, 2008

randomness? MUCH!

How often do you hold back from saying what you are thinking? EVERYDAY
Have you ever kissed someone who's name starts with a J? Yep
Do you have an older brother? yes
Do you think you will be in a relationship 3 months from now? I sure do hope so!
Have you made a mistake this past week? what kind of mistake?
Who was the last person you talked to last night before bed?my husband
What's the longest you've ever talked on the phone? 13.5 hours
Who knows you better than you know yourself? God
Who was the last girl you talked to? Mom
Who was the last person you talked to in person? Mom
Recently done anything you regret? not recently
Who's Myspace password Do You Have? Wade's (because I set up his account)
What does the last text message in your inbox say? "cpalmer74: 82hrs on pokemon for the ds. lord save me. no, i have not caught them all."
Who have you texted in the last 24 hours? Wade, Mom & Twitter
Are you single or taken right now? happily marries
Whats the closest thing to you thats liquid? soda
Something you're happy about?I am in LOVE with my new laptop
What did you do friday night?saw a fireworks show with Wade, Mom & George
What are you doing tonight?Having breakfast for dinner and then watching a movie with my husband
Where are you right now? Mom's scrapbook room
Who else is in the room with you?Mom just walked into the kitchen to cook dinner
In winter, would you rather wear jackets or hoodies? hoodies
Do you wish you were somewhere else right now? yes, I wish I was on vacation
How long can you go without your mobile phone? a few minutes
lWho was the last person that called you babe/baby?my husband
Have you ever kissed anyone whose name started with a D? no
What time did you go to sleep last night?11:30
What/who woke you up today?alarm on my phone
Are you excited for the future? sure... the future is all we really have
When was the last time someone yelled at you? Saturday night
Things you did today? went to work
Last time you showered? last night
Do you own a polo shirt? yes
Are you excited for winter? I am excited about it not being so hot
How old do you look? 29
Where are your siblings? I am guessing at home with their families
What are you going to do after this? help Mom with dinner
What was the last thing you drank? Diet RC
Where's your cell phone? in my lap
What is the last thing you thought about? where my cell phone was
lDo u have unlimited texting? yes
Are you easily confused? depends
Are you wearing jeans right now? yes
What is the wallpaper on your phone? My favorite picture of Wade & I
How many 20 dollar bills do you have with you right now? 0
Do you think too much or too little? just the right amoutn
Do you dance in the car? YES
Where did you get the shirt you're wearing? Lane Bryant
Can you live without the computer?NO
When was the last time you got flowers? Valentine's Day
Do you believe in anniversaries? yes
Do you have a tattoo? no
Are there things you can't live without? yes
What was your first thought when you looked in the mirror this morning? I guess that will just have to do
Have you memorized your social security number? yes
How many texts did you receive today? over 100, I have had to clean out my inbox twice

0 comments: