Thursday, August 7, 2008

KWernerDesignBlog Color Inspiration - #18

I have been trying to do one of these since I found this blog. KWernerDesignBlog is awesome and I highly recommend it to all of my 3 readers. OK on to the challenge... here is what I came up with...
Oh yeah... and I am super excited about posting this because it is my first card posted with my fancy star punch sawtooth punch technique. If anyone is interested in knowing how to do the technique shown here on the Green Galore cardstock - PLEASE let me know, I would love to share. :) ok for really real this time... HERE is what I came up with...
scan of the card

Photo of the card that shows the glitter better.

Supplies used: All Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.
Cardstock: Basic Black, Rose Red, Only Orange, Green Galore
Ink: Basic Black
Punches: Large Star & Small Star
Misc: Chunky Black Glitter, Sticky Strip, Black Brad, Orange & Green Ribbon
Other products: random paper piercing template (I think by Bazzel)

Ok... what do ya'll think?

3 comments:

Sherri said...

This is really cute!

Karen Giron said...

I love your shooting star - so much fun.

Shawntel said...

I love all the fun detail you added to your card! I love the tail you created with the ribbon for the star! Great card!