Wednesday, January 28, 2009

30 days until my 30th birthday

30 things about me

I/I'm...
M - married to Wade
A - almost always early
R - randomly turns life into a musical
G - girly girl when it come to purses
A - Amber's best friend
R - runs from confrontation
E - enjoy scrapbooking
T - turn down the volume of video games

S - silly, super and sometimes sneaky
A - Aunt Sam to Becky, Ashley, Davy & James
M - MySims Kingdom is my current favorite video game
A - Absolut's mommy
N - need a pedicure
T - texts constantly
H - have to have a diet coke in the morning
A - always hug Mom goodnight

H - has 5 hermit crabs
O - only like purple skittles
U - usually have my hair in a ponytail
S - scared of the dark
E - Eminem & Snoop Dogg are my favorite rappers

R - ramble when I'm nervous
O - one in a million
B - Best Little Whore House in Texas is my favorite movie
E - easily ammused
R - rarely get up early on the weekend
T - tomatoes are my favorite fruit
S - sing in the car
O - only use Stampin' Up! cardstock
N - naughty on occasion, but usually nice

note: this post should have been posted one day earlier. :)

1 comments:

Ms. Elli said...

Look how talented you are. I don't know what I would do for all the letters in my name. LOL!! :)