Wednesday, September 23, 2009

101

this is post #101!
How crazy is that? I have been sitting here trying to figure out what to blog about. I haven't designed anything new and fun in the last couple of days. I didn't even turn on MDS today... so what should I talk about. The only thing that is really on my mind - actually it has shoved every other thought out and is hogging all my thoughts... and that is buying a house and moving out. I really don't know what to do. I know Wade & I NEED to move out but I don't really WANT to move out. I know I rely too much on my Mom but I am totally ok with that. She is my best friend and no matter if I get upset with her - she is right there... waiting to make everything better again. With Wade working nights - it seems pointless to move. I am going to end up at Mom's house every night anyways. I hate being alone in the house during the day - much less at night. My brain is just churning... buy a house, don't buy a house, move out, don't move out, you are a baby, you are a grown up - act like one, buy a house, don't buy a house, stay here... and it keeps going and going... I can't even make my brain think of something else. I am betting I am never going to get to sleep tonight. I think this calls for a go to sleep movie... Good Night!
Hugs,
Sam

0 comments: