Sunday, September 13, 2009

Header Image

What do you think of my header image? I created it with Stampin' Up's My Digital Studio. I really love this new program. I am hoping to that Stampin' Up! will offer some online classes so I can learn how to use it better. It is alot like Photoshop but doesn't have some of the functionality that I am used to. I haven't figured out how to re-size things the way I want them to resize. I am sure I will learn and I am betting that my other SU! friends and I will trade lots of tips and tricks! If you are SU! demo and want to share ideas - let me know! Maybe we can start a group on Yahoo to share tips, tricks and ideas. Hope all is well with all!
Hugs,
Sam

2 comments:

April Roycroft said...

I love it! Show me how!!!!

Wendy Gay said...

I agree with April. You are too creative!!!