Monday, September 14, 2009

Convention Scrapbook Pages with MDS




What do you think? I am VERY happy with the way these turned out. I used a template but modified it to add an extra picture. Oh yeah... that is Heather Summers as in THE Heather Summers - it is ok to be jealous - I would be if I weren't me. :) If you don't know who Heather Summers is (SHAME ON YOU)... here is a link to her blog http://www.stampwithheather.typepad.com/ She is such a sweetheart and an amazing artist. I have taken ALL of her Simply Punches classes and I HIGHLY reccomend them!!! Hope you enjoy her blog as much as I do.
Hugs,
Sam
-- I just realized you can't read my journaling because it is too small. Since I took the time to actually journal - I am going to share it. Left hand page says "I will never forget my first Stampin' Up! Convention. I had such a great time. I got to go to Momento Mall and shop. We got to tour the Riverton Campus - which was completely AMAZING! We swapped like crazy and did a shoebox swap on Friday night. My roomies were Dara, Wendy & Tamala. Together we did lots of fun stuff like go to general sessions, stay up late and talk and laugh. I think it is so cool how rooming together created some long lasting friendships. But I have to say - the absolute highlight of my trip was getting to meet Heather Summers. She should probably have her own page but I don't want to seem like a stalker. She teaches AWESOME classes online and she is like a celebrity to me. It was by total accident that I got to meet her and I was so excited when her friends offered to take a picture of us. I was so nervous that I wasn't even going to ask. I am glad they mentioned it though because Mom would've shot me if I wouldn't have had a picture. I had such a great time! I hope to go back next year but if I only get to go once - this one time was PERFECT!"
Right hand page is a list of the pictures and says "1. Me with Heather Summers 2. Lunch on the last day 3. Friday night Shoebox Swap 4. Riverton Campus - banners 5. Momento Mall 6. Awards Night 7. Awards Night 8. Riverton Campus - fountain 9. General Session 10. Lunch on the first day"

2 comments:

Wendy Gay said...

Love the layout and design. Looks great with those colors.

Heather Summers said...

SAM!!! How sweet are you??? This page is spectacular! I am really enjoying your digital scrapbooking!!! Keep it up! Heather