Monday, September 21, 2009

another digital layout

8 1/2 x 11 scrapbook page. Started with a template and changed it up and ended up with a page I am VERY happy with.

journaling reads: "SUMMER 2009 JAMES PLAYED MACHINE PITCH BASEBALL AND HIS TEAM WAS THE RANGERS. AS A TREAT FOR THE TEAM THEY ALL GOT TO GO TO A TEXAS RANGERS GAME AT THE BALLPARK IN ARLINGTON. PAPAW GOT INVITED TO GO AND COULDN'T PASS UP THE CHANCE TO SHARE A BASEBALL GAME WITH HIS GRANDSON. THE GAME WAS ENJOYED BY CHARLEY, KATHY, ASHLEY, JAMES & PAPAW."

Hope all is well!
Hugs,
Sam

p.s. rumor has it that Heather Summers sent me a little surprise from Founders Circle. I already know what it is but I haven't seen it yet. I am so super excited. She is such an awesome person. I should probably chill out before she thinks I am a stalker - really, I'm not. I don't even know where she lives - I just know it is in Canada and that's far away from Texas. BUT if I ever take a trip to Canada - I am thinking I will schedule the trip around her stamp class... oh wait... that doesn't really help on the whole "I AM NOT A STALKER". But really I am not a stalker. :)

1 comments:

April Roycroft said...

You are so funny! Love the layout!!!