Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Ashley's Aunt Sam


Tonight was Ashley's 1st game of the season. I missed most of the game (and her single that she made right before we got there) because we were at James' Kindergarten Program. She played right field and was doing an awesome job backing up first base. She runs hard and plays her position. She struck out when she was up to bat the last time. She was very sad so I didn't think I was going to get a smile for my t-shirt picture. I knew I had posted my James' shirt and knew everyone would want to see my Ashley shirt. I am very proud to be Ashley's Aunt Sam!
just a note: the ONLY way I could get her to smile was to tickle her belly as I was telling her that I needed this picture for my blog. Her little brother, James, wanted to know what a "bog" was and why I needed pictures for it. :)

0 comments: