Sunday, May 4, 2008

Missed Me?

I just realized that I haven't posted anything since Wednesday. As much as I think about blogging I can't believe I haven't posted anything. I think I really romanticize blogging in my head. I imagine that everyone reading this can hear the sound of my voice in their head like in movies when someone gets a letter. I imagine that my thoughts are profound and that I really have something to say. I imagine that there is no other blog in the world like mine. I imagine that there is no one in the world quite like me. I imagine that anyone that reads this blog that doesn't know me wants to know me. I imagine that getting my thoughts and feelings out of my head will help me with my depression and my insecurities. I imagine that somehow this blog is going to make my life better, and if not better it will somehow make me happier with my day to day life. I imagine that I am famous author whose thoughts and ideas will one day be quoted. I imagine that one day I will write a story so beautiful that my characters will be thought of as real people. and... then... I remember... I am Sam... I really am happy (even if I fight my depression EVERY SINGLE DAY)... and one day... I just might be a famous author and then again maybe I won't and that's ok... why? because I have a a husband who adores me, a family who loves me and friends that like me just the way I am!!! Who could really ask for anything more?

1 comments:

heartlandfamily said...

I love you just the way you are, Sam!!! I enjoyed spending time with you today and hearing all of your funny stories.