Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Spotted on a blog

Here are some pictures of me from other people's blogs...
I am the one on the far left (the dog is my Stamp-O partner)
photo from http://stampshacklady.blogspot.com/

this picture is from the same night (and the same blog)
Mom is on the right staring at the dice

This is April's Sassy Girly Class photo from http://aprilstamps.blogspot.com
Mom & I wanted to take Becky but you know Aunt Sam couldn't just go and help so I got to make one too... Mine has been embellished a little bit more since the class. Becky had so much fun. She is really excited about coming over to the house and playing in Aunt Sam's stamp room and making more magnets. I have to put her off until I get my order of clear buttons in. :)

2 comments:

Jessi -in love with her family of four said...

I cant believe its you.... It is sooo good to see you. If you dont mind i would like to put you on my friends? How have you been? I love reading these blogs,they get very interesting sometimes:) Talk to you soon
Jes

Sam said...

I would LOVE for you to put me on your friends!