Saturday, April 26, 2008

Kids

I don't have any kids of my own, and that is ok for right now. I do have two step-kids that live with their mother, but we don't get to see them very often. My husband has some major issues with their mother do we don't get to be involved in their day-to-day lives. I would love to go see them for school events. I don't even know if they play baseball or soccer or go to dance class. I am trying super hard to get W to get over his issues so we can be involved in their lives. They have a step-dad that they call Dad and they call us by our first names, which is fine by me but W needs to step up and get more involved.

Today is one of those days that really make me want to have kids. I want to have to a round little red headed girl. I know that we aren't ready yet and I know that we aren't garunteed to get a girl, or that she would be red headed. Mom & I went to HP's dance recital. She is 3 and it was her first recital. We stayed for most of it and there were several little red-heads. AND then we went to J's first teeball game. He played so good. He got three really good hits and fielded the ball like a champ.

A & J are spending the afternoon with us. We are all in the living. Me blogging, Mom watching TV and the kids playing with fun foam. We went to Michael's earlier and found these super cool foam glasses, foam hats and a bucket of gittery foam shapes. J is now sitting in the recliner with me. He just said "what should I do now?" He is now engrossed in the trailer of Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian. A just finished her hat so now it is picutre time.

I guess I better go prepare the next craft - we are going to make treasure chests with jewels. If I can figure out how to post pictures - those will come later.

As Always,
Sam

0 comments: