Sunday, April 27, 2008

Big Brother 9

I am watching the finale. They just announced the winner and I am so excited. I don't want to say who won just in case April has it saved on her Tivo and hasn't watched it yet. I have to say it kinda sucks that the season is over because now there will be no Big Brother: After Dark. I never would have thought that watching people doing nothing would be so interesting. BB 10 premiers July 13. I think I may need a countdown clock for that! I know I will be watching more After Dark when that season starts because it is super fun to know stuff before it is shown on the regular episodes. I am so happy about who won the juror thing. Absolut is barking so I am guessing there is some evil animal in the front yard and I have to investigate. (it is probably the little dog from across the street that he likes to play with) :)

As Always,
Sam

2 comments:

heartlandfamily said...

You are so funny! I actually looked at your blog before watching it on Tivo. I saw that it was about BB and didn't read another word until this morning. Can you believe Ryan only got 1 vote????

Sam said...

I know, I was super surprised he only got one vote. I think the jury went the way they did because of what Adam was going to do with the money. I am so happy that Adam won. Mom wanted Ryan to win so she was kinda sad about the outcome. I am ready for the next season.I can't wait to watch AfterDark. I still don't believe that watching that is so much fun. Besides - a new season will give me something else to blog about. :)