Monday, April 28, 2008

Blogging

So, I have my own blog (obviously) and I am trying to be a good blogger. I was inspired to start blogging by my good friend, April. I was reading her blog (heartlandfamily.blogspot.com) and randomly clicked on a blog that she had read. I read every post on the blog. Who would have thought that reading about someone else's life would be so interesting? I don't even know the woman or her family. But it was nice to see all the pictures of her new baby as it was getting older. I am sure that I am not the only person that reads random people's blogs but it sure does make me feel like I am a weirdo. I don't want people to think I am crazy. Has anyone else ever read a personal blog that belonged to someone they had never met?

Today was a very stressful day at work. This week was supposed to be an easy week. I only had one big project on my to do list. But now... the week is going to be crazy. I have to admit, I like to be busy, but I hate when my life becomes crazy stressful because someone doesn't have "time" to do their job. Getting to work late and then leaving for 4 hours and then going straight into a meeting doesn't really leave a lot of time to get your work done. Tomorrow will probably end up being a crazy day but I am leaving on time. Despite what people at the office might think, I have a life outside the office!

Time to continue the project of the night.

As Always,
Sam

4 comments:

heartlandfamily said...

What is the project of the night?

Sam said...

Mom & I are making pciture frames for her friends. I will post a picture in tonight's post.

Jessi -in love with her family of four said...

Samantha House? is this you? This is Jessi "Meeks" Hill .If this is you please contact me,I would love to talk to you. If its not you. I am very sorry.

Sam said...

this is Samantha House... now Samantha Robertson... I am going to comment on your blog!!! It is so awesome to hear from you!