Sunday, May 11, 2008

JamesNinjaTurtles.com

Hi, my name is James. I am in kindergarten. I found a turtle one day. And it was laying eggs. And then my Dad moved the turtle out of the way for a minute and got the eggs. And then he pushed it back on its hole. And then it layed three more legs and my Dad grabbed the other three eggs. We put the eggs in a bucket and then we put dirt on top. Mommy says we should wash our hands really good after touching turtle eggs or turtles because it can make you sick. And you could die cause the turtle eggs have salmanilia. The End.

My Mom got slimed by my friend, Cody. Pastor Russ and my Dad got slimed, too. Becuase we raised over a thousand and four at our church. we got over 4 thousand almost 5 thousand or maybe 6 or 7 or 8 or 9 or 10 or 11 or maybe 12 or 13 or 18. for money for our church. Here is the video of the sliming: The End.


The above post was written by my 6 year old nephew. I told him a while back that I was putting him on my blog. He came over today with his family for Mother's Day and started talking about his website. He told me that he has picked out the name and was ready to make his bog. I was so confused. I asked him when he got a website and he told me that I was going to make him one. He wanted to name it "James Ninja Turtles Dot Com". He didn't understand that I was posting pictures of him to my blog not actually making him his own website. So... I told him he could post to my blog. He sat next to me and I typed exactly what he said. He also asked me how his friends should find his website and his sister, Ashley said I should write down the address so we wouldn't forget it. I still don't think they realize that James doesn't have a website.

This post can also be viewed at James' personal blog: www.jamesnijaturtles.blogspot.com

3 comments:

heartlandfamily said...

What is the guy Russ' last name in this video? He looks like a guy I taught. The 28 day challenge is by bigpicturescrapbook

Sam said...

I have no idea what his last name is. He is the Pastor of Cross Pointe Community Church. It is the church that my sister is youth minister of. My sister is the first one, pastor russ the second and then my brother. :)

heartlandfamily said...

ok - I looked up the church and that is him. He is a youth pastor there! I did teach him..... man, I'm old!!!