Monday, February 16, 2009

10 days until my 30th Birthday

I have been thinking all day about what I should post today. The rest of the days are already planned but I don't have a topic for today.
So... what should I do?
10 things I thought about writing about today (in no particular order)
1. 10 people that have changed my life
1. Mom
2. Wade
3. Becca
4. GG
5. Amber
6. April
7. Shelli
8. Arlynne
9. George
10. Tim

2. 10 things you probably don't know about me
1. I bite my lip when I am nervous
2. I scratch my head too much
3. I bungee jumped in 1997
4. I used to be licensed to carry a concealed hand gun
5. I don't have any credit card debt
6. I want to be smarter in Math, English & History
7. I don't go to church but I believe in God.
8. I am NOT a morning person
9. I am organized at work but messy at home.
10. I hate fixing sheets on the bed.

3. 10 favorite animals (Wade's idea)
1. dog
2. hamster (I really want one and I want to name it Skittles)
3. turtle (I wanted to save one on Friday but I was afraid it would bite me)
4. leopard
5. lion
6. frog
7. hermit crab
8. clown fish
9. cow
10. horse

4. 10 favorite candies (Wade's idea)
1. Reeses Peanut Butter Cups
2. Reeses Big Cup
3. Reeses Nutrageous
4. Reeses Pieces
5. Reeses Fast Break
6. Butterfinger
7. Skittles
8. Snickers
9. Big Kat
10. Milk Duds

5. 10 go to sleep movies (Wade's idea)
Pick 10 movies from my post about movies I could watch over and over

6. 10 things I worry about
I don't think I could narrow it down to ten. I am a worrier. GG told me today that worrying is a sin. So I really need to work on not being such a worry wart. Mom says I am worrying about silly stuff and everything will be fine.

7. 10 reasons for Wade not to tickle me
one reason is enough - I DON'T LIKE TO BE TICKLED

8. the last 10 calls on my cell phone
1. Daddy
2. Duck
3. Mom
4. Becca
5. GG
6. Wade
7. BGC
8. Charley
9. Christy D.
10. April R.

9. the last 10 texts on my cell phone
1. tweet from iMatt
2. tweet* from iMatt
3. tweet* from iMatt
4. tweet* from iMatt
5. tweet* from iMatt
6. Christa
7. tweet* from andyburnfield
8. Wade
9. Mom
10. Mom
*if you are not on Twitter - you probably should be :)

10. 10 things I really want
1. iPod Touch
2. new case for my cell phone
3. hamster
4. a promotion at work
5. be better about putting pictures on scrapbook pages
6. new windshield wipers (installed)
7. a pedicure
8. to go on another scrapbook retreat with mom
9. iTunes $
10. a new pillow (that doesn't get squishy - I want one like Mom's that always stays the right shape)

2 comments:

Wendy Gay said...

OK, I TREATED MYSELF TO A PEDICURE TODAY. NEXT TIME, I WILL PLAN AHEAD AND WE WILL GO TOGETHER.

Sam said...

I am SOOO in need of one but I would have to shave first. :)