Wednesday, February 4, 2009

22 days until my 30th Birthday

My To Do/See List for the next 30 years (in no particular order)
1. New York City, New York to meet Candy (Mama C) and see Statue of Liberty, Times Square and Central Park
2. visit all 50 states
3. Paris, France to see the Eiffel Tower & the Mona Lisa
4. Grand Canyon
5. The Strip - Las Vegas, Nevada
6. Tree of Life – Disney World
7. Hot Springs, Arkansas
8. Stampin’ Up! National Convention
9. Crayola Factory – Pennsylvania
10. Becky, Davy, Ashley, James, Hallie and Baby Joe graduate from High School & college
11. Mom celebrate her 95th Birthday
12. Golden Gate Bridge – San Fransico
13. Kansas City, Missouri to eat at the Crayola restuarant
14. Disney Cruise
15. Hawaii
16. attend a taping of a national talk show or game show
17. win a stamping contest
18. be published in a stamping/scrapbooking magazine
19. own a copy of Becky’s first published work of art
20. meet Baby Carter
21. write a book
22. help Amber moved back to Texas (preferably East Texas)

2 comments:

heartlandfamily said...

I see it = Stampin up convention.... we have got to get you there!!!

Sam said...

I was looking up flights & hotels. Just to pay registration, get there and have a place to sleep is over $1000. That doesn't leave any money for excursions or Momento Mall. I don't see it happening this year, but I am going to pay off my credit card this month and then I can save for next year. :)