Tuesday, February 3, 2009

23 days until my 30th Birthday

23 things I can see from where I am sitting
note: I am sitting on my side of the bed leaning against the wall
1. alarm clock that says "10:00" (set 15 minutes fast to confuse me in the morning)
2. Wade (who is telling Absolut that he is taking over his half of the bed)
3. Absolut
4. TJ (a Cabbage Patch Kid that I have had for as long as I can remember)
5. Tinker Bell Calender
6. Pokemon Christmas ornament
7. My college diploma
8. ceiling fan (that Wade just turned on - I will probably be frozen in the morning)
9. Wade's computer
10. Hermit crabs (5 of them: Mini Me, CC, Hercule, Big Bird & Cookie Monster)
11. "and they lived happily ever after" wall hanging
12. shot glass rack
13. Heartland Ham cup (half full of Diet Coke left from card class)
14. Super (the very first thing Wade ever gave me)
15. a tiny flashlight
16. "So Many Choices" Snowbabies that Debbie gave me
17. crystal Cinderella shoe that Aunt Becky gave me
18. Cinderella postcard from Paris that Mom gave me
19. little Cinderella snow globe that Velta & the kids gave me
20. a really big red brandy glass full of bottle caps
21. Cinderella cookie jar
22. 3 bottle of Absolut vodka
23. Teen Titan on the TV (YUCK! - I will soon be asking if we can put on a "go to sleep" movie. I know The Treasure is in the DVD player. What do you think it will take to get Wade to push play? hmmm... "honey... please?"

0 comments: