Thursday, February 5, 2009

21 days until my 30th Birthday

21 places I like to eat (in no particular order)
1. Magic Time Machine
2. Jersey Mikes (Club Sub - Mike's Way with no onions)
3. Jason's Deli (salad bar so I can share hummus dip with mom and get pickled okra for Wade)
4. Chili's (Big Mouth Bites)
5. Mercado's (chimichanga ala carte)
5. El Charo's (chalupas - 2 gacamole & 1 beef) OR (#1 with dry tamales)
6. Casa Ole (beef fajita quesadilla with extra rice and no beans) (Amber & I used to go there ALL the time. It is funny because her least favorite food in the whole world is Casa's green sauce and it is one of my favorites!)
7. Daddy's House (he is the only person I know that can make SOS)
8. Chick-fil-a
9. Outback (Victoria's Filet - medium well)
10. Heartland Ham (brownie & Diet Coke)
11. Bruno's (Robin Hood Salad)
12. Dairy Queen (Happy Hour - Diet Coke with Cherry)
13. Olive Garden
14. Johnny Carino's (Garlic Jalapeno Talipia - no jalapenos)
15. Becca's House (Stephen makes really yummy Ritz Chicken)
16. Fuddruckers
17. Mom's House (Mom makes the best spaghetti & red steak on the face of the planet)(Wade makes the best pizza I have ever had)(George is the only person I know that can make foil dinners)
18. Campezzies (I have no idea if I spelled that right but they have AWESOME Sleazy Belini's
19. Potlucks @ work (GGs Macaroni & Cheese and other yummyness)
20. Subway
21. MixDonalds (actual Mc Donalds - I love to eat here because if I am eating here I am with the kids.)

0 comments: