Monday, February 23, 2009

3 days until my 30th Birthday

I have owned three cars.
1. The Sam-I-Am: 1988 Buick Regal - white two-door with camel interior (my very first car. I got it the day before my 16th birthday. The back window said "Sam-I-Am" and the driver's side door had my name in gold paint. It was in the carport with a big red bow at my 16th birthday party. Right before Mom & George gave it to me, George told me that they could replace the back window and that they did the best they could. Needless to say they didn't have to replace the back window and I totally LOVED my car!)
2. Dookie Brown: 1988 98 Olds Oldsmobile - brown four-door with brown interior (except for the driver's seat - it was maroon and you had to have spare towels when it rained. I hated this car but it really helped when Sam-I-Am died and I didn't have anything else to drive. It was my Aunt Fish's. Daddy gave it to me and it drove me back and forth to Commerce more times than I can count.)
3. Maggie: 2004 Toyota Matrix - phantom grey four-door with dark grey interior (my very first brand new car - I was so proud when I got to buy this car. The following picture was taken the night I got my car. Brookshire's is in the background because my job at Brookshire's helped me to buy my beautiful new car. This is the car I still drive and I still LOVE it!!!)

1 comments:

heartlandfamily said...

I wish you had a photo of that back window :)