Tuesday, February 24, 2009

2 days until my 30th Birthday

ok, so I have way too many twos to pick just one. So I am going to list them all!
I have TWO Aunts: Aunt Becky & Aunt Fish
I have TWO grandmothers: Nani & Mamaw
I have TWO dads: Daddy & George
I have graduated from TWO colleges: TJC & A&M-Commerce
I have been engaged TWO times: Wade & Tim
I eat lunch with TWO of my favorite people almost everyday: Becca & GG
I hug at least TWO people everyday.
TWO people and one dog sleep in my bed every night.
I buy TWO Diet Cokes with Cherry: 1 for me, 1 for Mom
--
I have TWO hearts. The one that everyone has and a heart shaped birthmark on my right leg
I have TWO God-parents: Aunt Pat & Uncle Jessie
I have TWO uncles: Uncle Tom & Uncle Johnny
I used to carry TWO iPods in my purse.

1 comments:

heartlandfamily said...

You forgot to mention your 2 HEARTS!!!!