Thursday, February 12, 2009

14 days until my 30th Birthday

I have 14 cousins! (in no particular order)

1 & 2. Johnny & his wife, Samantha (not in photo) 3 & 4. Carter & his wife, Cheryl (not in photo) 5. Ryan (tall guy in tux vest - has on glasses) 6 & 7. Kyle & his wife, Barbara (photo is at their wedding but they aren't in the photo) 8 & 9. Charles & his wife, Ruth (couple kneeling in the front on the right) 10 & 11. Stephanie & her husband, Marshall (lady in the pink dress and man with tux vest on standing behind her) 12. Margaret Pat (lady in the blue dress on the far right) 13 & 14. Zach & his wife (couple with little girl on the far left.)

also in this picture: ME (sqauting in the center), Debbie (blonde in the middle in blue dress) & Mom (brunette with glasses in blue dress in the center)
I am now going to try to explain how we are all related. My great-grandmother is Granny. Granny married Boss. Granny & Boss had Nani, Aunt Annette & Uncle Bob. Nani had Mom, Aunt Becky & Uncle Johnny. Aunt Annette had Stephanie (10), Margaret Pat (12) and Charles (8). Stephanie married Marshall (11) and have Kyle (6) and Ryan (5). Kyle married Barbara (7). Margaret Pat has Zach (13). Zach married his wife (14) and they have a beautiful daughter. Charles married Ruth (9). Mom had me, Charley & Debbie. Uncle Johnny had Johnny (1) & Carter (3). Johnny married Samantha (2) and have Avery, Aiden & Little Little Johnny. Carter married Cheryl (4) and have Taylor and Little Carter. I THINK I have this right but I am going to check with mom just to make sure. This is kind of a like a miniature family tree. I am going to explain brothers & sisters on day 8. So you have that to look forward to. :)

0 comments: