Friday, February 6, 2009

20 days until my 30th Birthday

20 random thoughts
1. I hate when people pop their gum.
2. I love Reese's peanut butter cups.
3. When soda or tea is cold, I would prefer that it didn't have ice.
4. I believe the only appropriate cardstock for scrapbooking is sold by Stampin' Up!.
5. I think manners will get you far in life.
6. Sometimes a new box of Crayola Crayons and a coloring book can make everything better.
7. A hug "just my size" is the cure for anything.
8. Honesty IS the best policy.
9. "what if the hokey pokey really is what its all about"
10. Life is all about the accesories. When all else fails... ACCESORIZE!
11. I am a graphic designer but I can't draw.
12. Although my dream job is at Crayola, I don't think I would actually do it because I would have to live WAY too far away from my family.
13. I aspire to be as creative and artistic as April and as good a friend as Becca.
14. I am not sure if I want to have kids.
15. I love digital cameras but nothing beats the feeling of printing your own pictures in a darkroom.
16. I feel really sorry for those who's only friend is Tom.
17. My greatest fear is being alone.
18.I love to scrapbook but I rarely put pictures on my pages.
19. There is one person in the whole world I would give almost anything to meet - my Nani.
20. One of my greatest joys in life was when James picked arts & crafts with me over Chuck E. Cheese.

0 comments: